Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
You can put these chops together, cover and refrigerate and cook at dinner time. This is a really quick and delicious recipe courtesy of Giada DeLaurentis.
- Coarsely crush the panko and place in a large shallow bowl.
- Stir the cheese into the panko.
- Lightly beat the eggs in another large shallow bowl.
- Sprinkle the pork generously with salt and pepper.
- Dip the pork, 1 piece at a time, in the egg, then dredge the pork in the crumb mixture, patting to coat completely.
- Heat 1/4 cup of oil in a heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork to the hot oil and cook until golden brown and just cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Transfer the pork to plates and serve with lemon wedges.
My husband was never much for pork chops until I discovered this recipe. Now we both can't get enough of them. I added a little butter,lemon juice & capers after the chops were out, then poured over the chops. Absolutely delicious & easy to make. I highly recommend.
Very good, moist, lots of flavor.
I took note a reviewers rating and added a wedge of lemon, a tablespoon of capers, 1/4 cup of white wine and a pat of butter to the pan after lifting the pork chops out. I cooked this mixture for a minute or so and then I poured all the juices over the pork chops.
Great dish, even without the above addition, these pork chops are very tasty.
Thanks for sharing.
This was really good! I omitted the lemons and instead made a reduction of fresh lemon juice, white wine, capers and butter. I served it with broiled asparagus and peppers marinated in lemon juice, garlic, rosemary and olive oil. Perfect!