1/3 Photos of Boneless Pork Chops Milanese
You can put these chops together, cover and refrigerate and cook at dinner time. This is a really quick and delicious recipe courtesy of Giada DeLaurentis.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coarsely crush the panko and place in a large shallow bowl.
- 2Stir the cheese into the panko.
- 3Lightly beat the eggs in another large shallow bowl.
- 4Sprinkle the pork generously with salt and pepper.
- 5Dip the pork, 1 piece at a time, in the egg, then dredge the pork in the crumb mixture, patting to coat completely.
- 6Heat 1/4 cup of oil in a heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7Add the pork to the hot oil and cook until golden brown and just cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- 8Transfer to paper towels to drain.
- 9Transfer the pork to plates and serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boneless Pork Chops Milanese
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.6
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 193.2 mg
- Sodium 264.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 45.6 g