Recipe by Marie
You can put these chops together, cover and refrigerate and cook at dinner time. This is a really quick and delicious recipe courtesy of Giada DeLaurentis.
Top Review by Chef Goldengirl
My husband was never much for pork chops until I discovered this recipe. Now we both can't get enough of them. I added a little butter,lemon juice & capers after the chops were out, then poured over the chops. Absolutely delicious & easy to make. I highly recommend.
- 1 cup panko Japanese-style bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 6 boneless pork chops, pounded thin to 1/3-inch thick
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 6 lemon wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Coarsely crush the panko and place in a large shallow bowl.
- Stir the cheese into the panko.
- Lightly beat the eggs in another large shallow bowl.
- Sprinkle the pork generously with salt and pepper.
- Dip the pork, 1 piece at a time, in the egg, then dredge the pork in the crumb mixture, patting to coat completely.
- Heat 1/4 cup of oil in a heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork to the hot oil and cook until golden brown and just cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Transfer the pork to plates and serve with lemon wedges.