Top Review by Bergy
The combination of herbs brings out the great flavor of lamb I had a small leg of lamb (just big enough for two) and used dried herbs rubbed them into the lamb well, it was delicious.Measurements for dried herbs for full recipe - apprx- 1/4 cup parsley, 1/3 tsp rosemary, 1/3 tsp thyme Served with stir fried Jeruselam Artichokes with onions, roasted potatoes and small side salad Thanks Dancer for another keeper
- 2 lbs lamb
- olive oil
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Generously rub leg of lamb with olive oil.
- Season lamb with all the ingredients listed, making sure that they are evenly distributed.
- Place leg of lamb on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and bake leg of lamb uncovered for 30 minutes per pound or until internal temperature reaches 120 to 130 degrees at the thickest point.