Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
This recipe comes from a local grocery store cookbook. Enjoy!
Make and share this Boneless Hoisin Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 teaspoon thai chili paste with garlic or 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork country-style pork ribs, boneless
- Preheat oven to 400* and line baking pan with aluminum foil for easy clean up.
- In a large bowl, mix together first 6 ingredients until well combined.
- Cut pork into 1 inch wide ribs and add to sauce, stirring to coat well.
- Arrange ribs in a single layer in prepared pan and spoon any remaining sauce over ribs.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145*.