Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Rubs are dry spice combinations that are rubbed into the meat just before it is cooked. Add some couscous and coleslaw! I believe this is an old Cooking Light Recipe.
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- Mix the dry spices together in a small bowl. This shold equal about 1/2 Cup of rub. Mix dry ingredients well. Put the pork ribs in an aluminum pan, then rub both sides of the meat with rub evenly coating. You can rub the spices in with your fingers. Be SURE to wash your hands before and after handling the meat.
- Transfer meat from pan to grill and cook 8-10 minutes on each side until thoroughly cooked. Cut into the meat to check doneness.
- **I add in a few Tablespoons of brown sugar to this mix to cut some of the heat **.
- *** Can use bone in easily as well.