1/1 Photo of Boneless Chicken Thighs With Green Olives and Lemon (Light)
From R. Reisman.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup diced pitted green olives
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1Dust the chicken with flour. In a hot large nonstick skillet sprayed with vegetable spray, sauté the chicken until browned on all sides, about 5 minutes. Remove from the skillet.
- 2In the same skillet, respray with vegetable spray and add the oil, onion, bell pepper, garlic, ginger, cumin, paprika and cinnamon. Sauté the onion mixture for 8 minutes or just until tender and lightly browned.
- 3Add the stock, lemon juice, olives, capers, salt, pepper and chicken. Cover and simmer for 12 minutes or just until the chicken is no longer pink. Turn the chicken halfway through cooking time.
- 4Pour onto a serving platter. Garnish with cilantro.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boneless Chicken Thighs With Green Olives and Lemon (Light)
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.3
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 143.4 mg
- Sodium 549.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 37.4 g