Recipe by Tandoor & Cury
Boneless Chicken Malai Kebab at Tandoor and Curry Restaurant in West Palm Beach Florida.
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 7 teaspoons garlic paste
- 2 lbs boneless chicken, cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon finely ground white pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mace
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the Egg, Cheese, Chillies, Coriander, Cream, Mace, Nutmeg and Cornstarch. Rub this mixture into the Chicken as well. Marinade for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Mix together the Garlic, Ginger, Salt and Pepper. Rub this mix into the Chicken and set aside for at least 15 to 20 minute.
- If you are using wooden or bamboo skewers, be sure to soak them in water.
- Thread the Chicken strips onto the skewers. If you are putting more than one piece on a skewer, leave them spaced about 1 in apart.
- Grill the kebabs for 5 min, or roast in the oven @ 250 degrees, or place in the rotisserie according to appliance directions.
- If you are using the rotisserie, you may roast them until they are done.
- If you are grilling or oven roasting them, remove them from the heat and place them on a rack to allow the excess liquid to drip off. Then roast again for 3 minutes.