1/5 Photos of Boneless Chicken Breasts With Stuffing Mix
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This dish is quick, can be made the night before, and comes out great every time. The stuffing gives it a nice crunchy taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cream of chicken soup with water.
- 2Pour into 13x9x2 baking dish.
- 3Lay chicken breasts on top.
- 4Add a slice of Swiss cheese on each chicken breast.
- 5Pour the dry stuffing mix over the top, covering it completely.
- 6Bake covered at 350F for 1-1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boneless Chicken Breasts With Stuffing Mix
Serving Size: 1 (431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 651.0
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 130.6 mg
- Sodium 1765.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 45.9 g