1/2 Photos of Boneless Buffalo Wings With Ranch Dressing and Vegetables
weekend cooker's Note:
Low fat and sodium, dinner and vegetables in one meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons fat-free buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar, divided
- 2 lbs chicken tenders
- 6 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 6 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 2 cups peeled carrot sticks
- 2 cups celery ribs
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1Whisk buttermilk,2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce,and 2 tablespoons vinegar in a bowl until combined.
- 2Add chicken, toss to coat, and transfer to refridgerater and marinate 15 minutes to 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes.
- 3Whisk flour and cornmeal in a shallow dish, whisk the remaining hot sauce, and vinegar in a small bowl.
- 4Remove chicken from marinade, and roll in flour mixture mixture until evenly coated.
- 5Sprinkle both sides of chicken with cayenne pepper.
- 6Heat 1 tablespoon oil in non stick skillet over medium-high heat .
- 7Add half of the chicken placing each in a little oil.
- 8Cook until golden brown, 3-4 minutes per side.
- 9Transfer to a serving platter.
- 10Repeat with 1 tablespoon oil, and chicken.
- 11Drizzle chicken with reserved hot sauce mixture.
- 12Serve with carrots, celery, and blue cheese dip.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boneless Buffalo Wings With Ranch Dressing and Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 727.6
- Calories from Fat 402
- Total Fat 44.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 165.0 mg
- Sodium 1286.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 52.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: