1/1 Photo of Boneless Buffalo Wings With Blue Cheese Dip
Debbie R.'s Note:
This is from Eating Well. You can let this marinate an entire day rather than just 10 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fat-free buttermilk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce, like Frank's Red Hot, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar, divided
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 3 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons cornmeal
- 3 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 1Whisk together: buttermilk, 1 T. hot pepper sauce, 1 T. vinegar. Add chicken; toss to coat. Marinate in fridge between 10 minutes to 24 hours, stirring occasionally. Do this in a nonreactive bowl (glass or ceramic, not metal).
- 2Put flour and cornmeal in shallow dish or large, ziplock-type bag.
- 3Whisk together last 1/2 T. hot sauce and 1/2 T. vinegar in small bowl. Set aside.
- 4Remove chicken from marinade. Roll or toss in flour. Throw away any leftover marinade and/or flour mixture.
- 5Heat 1.5 t. oil over med-hi heat. Add half the chicken. Cook until golden brown and cooked through, 3-4 minutes/side. Transfer to serving plate. Repeat with remaining oil and chicken, reducing heat if necessary. Before serving, drizzle chicken with the set-aside hot sauce mixture.
- 6Dip: Whisk it together.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boneless Buffalo Wings With Blue Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.6
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 82.9 mg
- Sodium 446.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 28.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: