Recipe by NancysFancies
Great weeknight dinner, because it's so fast to prepare! Or make it for your half-time party on Super Bowl Sunday--it's a crowd pleaser for sure! This is a Rachael Ray recipe that I adapted to my family's taste by adding the parm. If you like buffalo wings with garlic & parm, you'll love this.
Top Review by mjanasik
3 Teenage boys and a hungry husband loved this recipe. I added blue cheese dressing instead of the parm cheese and it tasted just like buffalo wings. I served it with rice to soak up the sauce.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- olive oil, to cover bottom of skillet
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, chopped (sometimes I use "garlic in a tube" to save even more time)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup hot sauce (Frank's Red Hot is best)
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil & add the chicken, salt, pepper, and garlic, stirring from time to time. Saute for several minutes until the chicken is cooked through totally. Turn off the heat & then add the hot sauce and butter, tossing to coat the chicken and melt the butter. Add the cheese and continue tossing until the sauce looks well blended.
- Serve with rice, potatoes, or noodles.