Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Good for a party or game night. I got this out of a magazine, but I am not sure which one. Cooking times are estimated.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 cups hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- 36 skewers (about 6-inch long)
For Blue Cheese Dip
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup blue cheese, crumbles
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- chopped parsley (to garnish)
- For chicken:.
- Cut the chicken into equal finger-long pieces.
- Marinate in buttermilk for one hour.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, salt, pepper and paprika together. Drain the chicken, reserving the buttermilk, and then rool in the flour mixture.
- Dip the chicken once more in the buttermilk, and then rool in the flour mixture once again.
- Fry the chicken in 350 degree frying oil until golden brown.
- Mix the melted butter and hot sauce together until they are incorporated.
- When the chicken is cooked, toss it in the sauce mixture and scoop it out with a slotted spoon.
- Skewer the chicken pieces and serve with blue cheese dipping sauce.
- For the Sauce:.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and pulse to combine. Pour into a bowl and garnish with blue cheese or chopped parsley.