Valerie in Florida's Note:
Good for a party or game night. I got this out of a magazine, but I am not sure which one. Cooking times are estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 cups hot sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- 36 skewers (about 6-inch long)
For Blue Cheese Dip
- 1For chicken:.
- 2Cut the chicken into equal finger-long pieces.
- 3Marinate in buttermilk for one hour.
- 4In a bowl, mix the flour, salt, pepper and paprika together. Drain the chicken, reserving the buttermilk, and then rool in the flour mixture.
- 5Dip the chicken once more in the buttermilk, and then rool in the flour mixture once again.
- 6Fry the chicken in 350 degree frying oil until golden brown.
- 7Mix the melted butter and hot sauce together until they are incorporated.
- 8When the chicken is cooked, toss it in the sauce mixture and scoop it out with a slotted spoon.
- 9Skewer the chicken pieces and serve with blue cheese dipping sauce.
- 10For the Sauce:.
- 11Place all the ingredients in a blender and pulse to combine. Pour into a bowl and garnish with blue cheese or chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boneless Buffalo Chicken Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (1833 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.3
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 648.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: