- 3 chicken breasts
- flour (to toss)
- cayenne pepper
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- oil (to fry)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into 1" pieces.
- Mix four, about a cup, with a little salt and cayenne pepper to season.
- Dredge the chicken pieces in the flour mixture and shake off excess.
- Fry in hot oil until golden.
- For the sauce:Heat the butter, Franks and garlic in a small saucepan until hot, stir to combine.
- Toss the chicken pieces in the sauce when they are done frying.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.