Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a little appetizer indulgence without the boney mess!
Make and share this Boneless Buffalo Bites recipe from Food.com.
- Cut chicken into 1" pieces.
- Mix four, about a cup, with a little salt and cayenne pepper to season.
- Dredge the chicken pieces in the flour mixture and shake off excess.
- Fry in hot oil until golden.
- For the sauce:Heat the butter, Franks and garlic in a small saucepan until hot, stir to combine.
- Toss the chicken pieces in the sauce when they are done frying.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.
These were pretty good but I added honey to the second batch and they had a much better flavor.
What a great recipe! I went on the advice of a few of the posters and marinated the chicken in hot sauce for about a half-hour. I didn't have cayenne pepper so I opted to used ground red pepper with the flour. Then I popped them in my deep fryer and they came out crispy on the outside, moist on the inside. Everyone loved them. I even made a buffalo chicken salad with them. Just some lettuce, shredded cheese, croutons and blue cheese dressing along with the chicken. Just like you'd get in a restaurant...for a fraction of the cost.
Loved this recipe. I used it as an appetizer for Thanksgiving. I marinated the chicken in hot sauce for 30-45 minutes and then coated with flour. I then deep fried the chicken until golden brown. After coating with sauce and serving them to husband, he agreed they were great. Would have liked a little more spice but he wolfed them down just the same. Going to keep this for future parties.