Miss Erin's Note:
This is a little appetizer indulgence without the boney mess!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into 1" pieces.
- 2Mix four, about a cup, with a little salt and cayenne pepper to season.
- 3Dredge the chicken pieces in the flour mixture and shake off excess.
- 4Fry in hot oil until golden.
- 5For the sauce:Heat the butter, Franks and garlic in a small saucepan until hot, stir to combine.
- 6Toss the chicken pieces in the sauce when they are done frying.
- 7Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boneless Buffalo Bites
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 653.3
- Calories from Fat 458
- Total Fat 50.9 g
- Saturated Fat 25.2 g
- Cholesterol 220.4 mg
- Sodium 1845.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 46.0 g