1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound meat to about ¼ inch thick, and cut into 8 pieces.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Place a wedge of onion, a slice of bacon, and ½ of a carrot on each piece.
- 4Roll up and fasten with toothpicks or string.
- 5Roll each in flour.
- 6In a large frying pan melt butter, and brown rolled meat.
- 7Add ½ cup water to browned meat and simmer for about 1½ hours, adding more water as needed.
- 8Remove from pan and use the remaining water for a gravy by adding a bit of flour to the water and stirring over low heat until smooth.
- 9Serve with mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boneless Birds
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.1
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 88.2 mg
- Sodium 147.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 24.7 g