1/4 Photos of Boneless BBQ'd Ribs
1 hr 20 mins
Tattooed Lady's Note:
My aunt and dad makes this for family functions. It's really easy to make and quite tasty. 2lbs of ribs equals 8 pieces or so. Use as much as barbecue sauce as you like to taste. Also good leftovers if there is any left.
My Private Note
- 1Boil ribs on stove for 20 minutes.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Line a 13x9 glass pan with foil.
- 4When ribs are done boiling, put in pan.
- 5Cook for half hour.
- 6When done coat ribs with barbecue sauce to taste.
- 7Cook for another half hour or until tender.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boneless BBQ'd Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3