Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
My aunt and dad makes this for family functions. It's really easy to make and quite tasty. 2lbs of ribs equals 8 pieces or so. Use as much as barbecue sauce as you like to taste. Also good leftovers if there is any left.
- Boil ribs on stove for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 13x9 glass pan with foil.
- When ribs are done boiling, put in pan.
- Cook for half hour.
- When done coat ribs with barbecue sauce to taste.
- Cook for another half hour or until tender.
These were great when I followed others recommendations. I boiled the ribs for one hour and then cooked then one hour at 375. They were so tender and fell apart. Hubby was surprised I actally made these. LOL
Made these with boneless pork ribs and was a little disappointed. I did as other reviewers and boiled them for 1 hour and then baked for a hour as stated in the recipe; but mine still came out dry. I don't know if there was just not enough fat on the ribs or what...
great recipe!i added bay leaves and a pinch of rosemary...it tasted great!!!