Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Best Cosmo Recipe
- 1⁄2 ounce white cranberry juice
- 1⁄2 ounce lime juice
- 1⁄2 ounce orange liquor
- 1 1⁄2 ounces stoli cranberry vodka
- 4 frozen cranberries
- 1. Mix juice and liquor together in a shaker with ice.
- 2. Shake well.
- 3. Pour into martini glass.
- 4. Add cranberries as garnish.
Absolutely luv this drink! It's clean, crisp and not too sweet like a regular Cosmo. I enjoy it each time we go to Bonefish, but think I'll be making this at home! Thanks Bonefish for sharing the recipe!
Great drink! Made for My Three Chefs!