Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
An easy, any-night way to add spark to simply grilled fish. Any mild fish will do; snapper works particularly well. Time includes cooking & cooling. I receive emails from Bonefish and this is the latest recipe that they have included.
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons yellow curry paste
- 2 chopped serrano chili peppers
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 20 minutes.
- Puree sauce in a blender until smooth.
- Reheat and serve over simply grilled fish.