1/1 Photo of Bonefish Grill Citrus Herb Vinaigrette by Todd Wilbur
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com Found online in response to a request and it sounds good. Therefore, I'm posting it so I can find it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup sugar, I use Spenda
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1Whisk everything in a bowl.
- 2Microwave on high for one minute or until the mixture bubbles rapidly around the edge of the bowl.
- 3Whisk for one minute until mixture forms an emulsion.
- 4Cover and chill for one hour before serving.
- 5Recipe created by Todd Wilbur www.TopSecretRecipes.com.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bonefish Grill Citrus Herb Vinaigrette by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (1021 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1593.7
- Calories from Fat 1253
- Total Fat 139.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7254.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.2 g
- Sugars 45.5 g
- Protein 26.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar