Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com Found online in response to a request and it sounds good. Therefore, I'm posting it so I can find it!
- 2⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup sugar, I use Spenda
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Whisk everything in a bowl.
- Microwave on high for one minute or until the mixture bubbles rapidly around the edge of the bowl.
- Whisk for one minute until mixture forms an emulsion.
- Cover and chill for one hour before serving.
- Recipe created by Todd Wilbur www.TopSecretRecipes.com.
My husband and I frequent Bonefish often. I myself worked there several many years ago as a server and this is pretty spot on. To replicate the salad exactly, use fresh greens, cherry tomatoes, pine nuts, heart of palm, and you can either add fresh danish blue cheese (my fav) or feta cheese. One of my all time favorite salads.
Made it exactly per recipe and it tastes exactly like Bonefish's. It's our favorite dressing now.
Probably one of my favorite salad dressings!! The flavors in this are so bright.