Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was taken from the Bonefish Grill website. I have eaten there twice and love their food! Searching the internet for anything Bonefish now and putting it here for safekeeping :)
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dry leaves
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 lemons, zest of (finely grated)
- 4 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley (Italian)
- 1 cup olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse chop until all ingredients are approximately 1/8 inch in size.
- Add Italian parsley and pulse chop until parsley is 1/8 inch in size.
- Add the olive oil and blend in quickly. (Do not over blend).
- Allow the sauce to marinate for 30 minutes before serving.