Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
When little trick-or-treaters are chilled to the bone, warm them up with hot Bone Chillin? Breadsticks fresh from the oven! Break one of these bones, and they?re ready for dippin? in a hip Halloween dip!
- 12 Rhodes frozen rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- parmesan cheese
- poppy seed
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 lb mexican processed cheese
- 10 ounces diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 4 ounces diced green chilies, undrained
- Using the flat of your hand, roll the center part of a roll into a 6-inch rope leaving both ends large and rounded. With scissors, clip 1 1/2 inches into the center of each end. Separate and lay the cut sides flat on a large sprayed baking pan. They will look like bones. Brush well with melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and poppy seeds.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise about 20-30 minutes. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes. Serve with Halloween Dip, if desired.
- Halloween Dip.
- In a frying pan, brown ground beef until completely cooked. Drain and set aside. Cut cheese into 1-inch cubes and place in microwave safe bowl. Microwave until melted. Add tomatoes and green chilies and mix well. Combine cooked ground beef with cheese mixture and serve warm.