Recipe by COOKGIRl
...for discriminating dogs! Source unknown. Mom's dog Butterball [[loves]] these treats!
- 3 1⁄2 ounces pureed liver baby food or 3 1⁄2 ounces pureed beef baby food
- 1⁄3 cup wheat germ
- 2⁄3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an aluminum baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all three ingredients and stir until the mixture has the consistency of pancake batter. (*If the batter is too thick, add a little bit of water or meat broth.).
- Drop the batter by heaping, greased tablespoonfuls on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the treats for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place the doggie treats on wire rack until *COMPLETELY* cooled! For storage, refrigerate in an airtight container or "Ziploc" baggie.
- Remember, these are treats, do not overfeed your dog!
- Yield is estimated.