Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another recipe I got at the Christmas party this year. So good! I haven't made them yet but I plan on doing so very soon. They are absolutely delicious.
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup dates, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 12 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1⁄4 cup paraffin wax, shaved
- Mix together butter, peanut butter, dates, walnuts, and sugar.
- Roll into balls 1/2 inch and place on wax paper.
- Melt chips and paraffin in a double broiler over low heat.
- With a fork dip each ball into chocolate, allowing excess to drain. Place balls on wax paper and chill for 20 minutes.
A yummy and kinda good for you treat! I don't care for butterscotch chips too mush so used all chocolate and halved the recipe. A few of these sure cures my chocolate cravings! Thanks Heidi!