Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From the Smoke and Spice Cookbook.
- 340.19 g beer
- 177.44 ml canola oil
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 2 limes, juice of
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1360.77 g skirt steaks, trimmed
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml chipotle hot sauce
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 4 onions, sliced
- Combine all ingredients. Marinate overnight.
- Remove meat from marinade and grill. Simultaneously grill sliced onions.
- Serve with flour tortillas, grated cheese, pico de gallo, sour cream, etc.
Good marinade - I had everything on hand except the chipotle sauce so I made it without. I think that would have added great flavor but I was too lazy to go to the store. I made 1/3 of this and froze the rest. What we made was great - not too spicy so my husband was happy (probably would have been spicier with the hot sauce)- if it was just for me I would have added some spice.