Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Shake up a storm with this simple French style vinaigrette.
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon coarse grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey (not too strong-flavoured)
- 7 tablespoons best olive oil
- 2 tablespoons good balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a clean jar, make sure the lid is on tightly, and shake the living daylights out of it.
- Leave it to sit for at least half an hour before serving to allow the garlic to infuse.