Prep 24 hrs
Cook 20 mins
Posting recipe as per request. This recipe given to me from Simone my best friends MOM. She doesn't think this is the right recipe but works for us. See also Bon Bons Ribs #1
- 3 -4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon chinese allspice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons msg (accent)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 teaspoons dark soya sauce
- 1 dash garlic powder
- fine cracker crumb
- 6 lbs ribs, cut into 1 inch pieces (approx)
- Stir first seven ingredients together and pour over ribs.
- Marinate in fridge overnite mixing occasionally.
- (adding more garlic is our personal preference) Dip in fine cracker crumbs.
- Deep fry approx 5 minutes.
- Prep time includes marinading overnite.
- Time approximate- Probably few hours sufficient too!