Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My significant other is not a sweet eater and this is one of the few dessserts he likes--other than chocolate chip cookies or pumpkin pie! His mom had made this years ago, lost the recipe, and I found it in one of my many church cookbooks.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 30 large marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 Hershey Bar, grated or
- 2 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, grated or
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
- Melt marshmallows in 1/2 cup milk. Cool.
- Add Cool whip and grated chocolate or chocolate chips.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Chill in refrigerator.
Made for dinner last night when I found out my three grandsons were coming. They loved it!! It was so easy to put together and it had just the best taste. My husband and I also loved it. Will make again--Thanks for sharing!!