Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
My name is King Chief 9. I have created a salad that is not only healthy but good for your body's metabolism. Eating salads like this speeds up the metabolism. With this salad you get protein and a meal that makes you feel good about yourself. I assure you if you like eating heathy you'll love this salad.
- 1 1⁄3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup shredded cooked turkey
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
- 1 head lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomato
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ketchup or 3⁄4 teaspoon tomato sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- First put the lettuce in the bowl.
- Then add the green pepper and tomatoes
- Then add your cheese and mix the salad so you can get a little taste of everything.
- add the salad dressing and enjoy your meal.
Simple and tasty, I made this salad for lunch today with chicken instead of turkey. I also dressed it with a creamy apricot dressing from another recipe I was making for PAC. I will try the dressing posted another time! Made for PAC Spring 2009 - thanks Nimita Patel! FT:-)