Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for holidays...or any days!
- 1 1⁄4 cups premium tequila
- 1 1⁄4 cups frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup canned jellied cranberry sauce
- 10 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 6 tablespoons orange liqueur (like Grand Marnier)
- Blend ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Transfer to large glass measuring cup.
- Pour half of Margarita base into blender.
- Add 3 1/2 cups ice cubes.
- Blend until mixture is slushy; pour into salt-rimmed margarita glasses.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries.
- Repeat with remaining Margarita base and 3 1/2 cups ice cubes.
Upped the quantity to 12 servings and placed in a pitcher to chill. The jellied cranberry sauce really pumped up the flavor here. I'm a connoisseur of margaritas, and this one passed the muster! Thank you, KathyP53.