- 25 g butter
- 1 onion, sliced
- 15 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 14.79 ml curry powder
- 400 g chickpeas
- 1 lemon (Juice of)
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 75 ml water (3 fl oz)
- salt and black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and fry the onion over a gentle heat for 10 minutes, until softened.
- Add the Medium Curry Powder and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the remaining ingredients and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, until the sauce has thickened. Season to taste.