- 1 cup peanut oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon turmeric, ground
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 kg chicken breast fillets
- 2 cucumbers, seeded chopped finely
- 3⁄4 cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped of fresh mint
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a small saucepan.
- cook garlic and spices, stirring until fragrant.
- Cube chicken and thread on to skewers.
- place in dish and cover with spices
- marinate in fride 3 hous turning often to make sure skewers are well coated.
- Drain and cook skewers on an grill.