Prep 4 hrs
Cook 15 mins
Nice combination of spices make this a tasty dish.
- 1 cup peanut oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon turmeric, ground
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 kg chicken breast fillets
- 2 cucumbers, seeded chopped finely
- 3⁄4 cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped of fresh mint
- Heat oil in a small saucepan.
- cook garlic and spices, stirring until fragrant.
- Cube chicken and thread on to skewers.
- place in dish and cover with spices
- marinate in fride 3 hous turning often to make sure skewers are well coated.
- Drain and cook skewers on an grill.
This was fantastic! Yet, so simple to make. My husband is already talking about next time we have this and what to serve with it! Keeper. Made for Aus/NZ Swap, 2009.