1/4 Photos of Bombay Sliders With Garlic Curry Sauce
Dinner rolls work well as buns for these mini burgers. Allow three burgers per person and top with tomato, red onion, and cucumber slices. These are great on the BBQ if you have something to keep them from falling through the grill bars.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 6 1/4 teaspoons curry powder, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 lbs ground turkey (or chicken)
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup minced green onion
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon hot chili powder or 3/4 teaspoon hungarian hot paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 small dinner rolls, cut horizontally in half, lightly toasted
- 1Mix the mayonnaise and yogurt together.
- 2Mix 3/4 cup of the mayonnaise and yogurt mix, 2 1/4 teaspoons curry powder, and next 3 ingredients in small bowl for sauce.
- 3Let stand at room temperature while preparing sliders.
- 4Place turkey or chicken, next 6 ingredients, remaining 1/4 cup mayonnaise mix , and 4 teaspoons curry powder in large bowl.
- 5Mix with fork or hands just until blended (do not overmix).
- 6Divide mixture into 12 equal portions.
- 7Using wet hands, form each portion into patty about 1/2 inch thick.
- 8Preheat broiler or heat 1 tablespoon oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. If broiling patties, brush rimmed baking sheet with 1 tablespoon oil and arrange patties on sheet.
- 9Broil (or cover patties in skillet and cook in batches) until cooked through, pressing patties down lightly with spatula before turning over, about 3 minutes per side (or 4 minutes per side if cooking in skillet).
- 10Place patties on bottom halves of rolls.
- 11Top each patty with sauce.
- 12Cover with roll tops.
- 13Place 3 sliders on each of 4 plates and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bombay Sliders With Garlic Curry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 647.9
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 162.2 mg
- Sodium 1215.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 55.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: