- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup chutney, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cups cooked chicken or 2 cups turkey, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup california raisins
- 1 bunch green leaf lettuce
- 1 quart chopped iceberg lettuce
- 1⁄3 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1⁄4 cantaloupe, peeled and cut into 4 slices
- 1⁄4 honeydew melon, peeled and cut into 4 slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sour cream, chutney, curry and lime juice. Mix well.
- In mixing bowl, mix 3/4 cup dressing with chicken and raisins.
- Cover and chill chicken mixture and remaining dressing.
- To serve, line salad bowls or serving platter with leaf lettuce and pile torn iceberg lettuce in center.
- Stir coconut and almonds into chicken mixture.
- Spoon mixture into center of bowl or platter.
- Arrange melon slices around chicken mixture.
- Serve remaining dressing on the side.