Recipe by littlemafia
Popcorn like in Bombay!
Top Review by Mindelicious
DH LOVED this!! I threw in the sliced almonds and he pretty much ate the entire batch!! Spicy with a hint of salty and sweet - perfection!! His taste buds will be thanking you for years to come!! Thanks LittleMafia!! Made for Veg*n Swap 26!!
- 8 cups popped popcorn, warm
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons curry powder or 2 teaspoons hot curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup toasted coconut, golden raisins (optional) or 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place popcorn in a large bowl.
- Microwave butter 20 seconds or until melted; stir in curry powder until well blended.
- Drizzle seasoned butter over popcorn and stir to distribute.
- Sprinkle with salt, sugar and optional ingredients; stir gently until blended.