Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refresher with tastes of India's tropical coastline.
Make and share this Bombay Pineapple Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) containerregular yogurt or 1 (8 ounce) container low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1⁄2 ripe medium banana
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 inch piece fresh ginger, quartered
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cardamom, if desired
- Spoon yogurt into beaker of an electric blender. Add all remaining ingredients. Pulse until well-blended and slightly frothy. Serve immediately.