1/1 Photo of Bombay Chops With Corn and Cumin Raita
Nancy's Pantry's Note:
Sounds different and delicious! Have had this recipe in my collection for some time, but have not yet tried it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless pork chops (1 1/2 inches thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard powder
- 1Brush all surfaces of pork chops with vegetable oil. Combine seasonings and rub evenly over chops. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 2Meanwhile, in a small skillet, heat cumin seeds over high heat, stirring frequently and watching carefully, just until seeds are toasted. Remove seeds to a medium bowl and crush with the back of a spoon. Stir in remaining raita ingredients, cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- 3Grill chops over medium heat, lid closed, for 8 minutes. Turn chops and grill 7 minutes longer. Serve with corn and cumin raita.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bombay Chops With Corn and Cumin Raita
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.3
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 127.6 mg
- Sodium 268.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 44.8 g