Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
A curry wing recipe with a yogurt dipping sauce
Make and share this Bombay Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (1 1/4 lb) packages chicken wings or 2 (1 1/4 lb) packages chicken drummettes
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons green onions, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 sprig cilantro (to garnish)
Yogurt Chutney Dipping Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons papayas, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- 1 tablespoon green onion, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- The Dipping sauce: In medium bowl combine all ingredients; cover and refrigerate until needed.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients for the wings, except chicken wings and cilantro to make marinade. Add chicken wings, making sure all pieces are coated well with mixture; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Prepare Yogurt Chutney Dipping Sauce (recipe follows).
- Preheat oven to 360°F Drain chicken wings; place in single layer on jelly roll pan. Bake 25 minutes until golden brown. Arrange on platter surrounding a bowl of Yogurt Chutney Dipping Sauce. Garnish with cilantro sprigs and serve.
- To make the Dipping sauce: In medium bowl combine all ingredients; cover and refrigerate until needed.