1/4 Photos of Bombay Chicken Curry
Found this in an old cookbook I borrowed from a friend Around the world in 180 ways. Simply delicious, great for those who aren't too keen on chilli powder, as you can add as much or as little as you like!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a non-stick pan over a medium high heat and use a little oil, or cooking spray to brown chicken. Remove from pan.
- 2In same pan cook onions until soft, add garlic, chillies, ginger and spices for 11 minute, or until fragrant.
- 3Return chicken to pan and stir to coat well in mixture. Add tomatoes and simmer gently for 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
- 4Stir in coconut cream until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bombay Chicken Curry
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.5
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 112.5 mg
- Sodium 149.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 31.6 g