Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From RSVP, Junior League Cookbook from Portland, ME. This was submitted by Kathleen Hanson.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons sherry wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup chutney, chopped
- 2 tablespoons scallions, minced
- Mix softened cheeses together until well blended.
- Add wine and curry powder; mix well.
- Place on a platter and arrange into a pie shaped wedge about 1" high.
- Frost completely with chutney and sprinkle with the scallions over the top.
- This can be make several days ahead of serving. Just keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers.
This has been a hit at all the parties I've taken it to! The portions of each ingredient are perfect. Some think I should add more curry. No matter what, this seems to go fast!
This was really good! I made it for my mom and I for an after church snack with some triscuits. I didn't add the sherry wine or scallions. It was a great blend of flavors with the sweet and savory. Thank you for posting!