Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
It may not be authentic Indian, but it is delicious
Make and share this Bombay Beef Curry recipe from Food.com.
- Heat vegetable oil and fry sliced onions and garlic for about 3 minutes. Add diced beef, fry for about 5 minutes and add stock.
- Add champignons, coconut milk, heat until boiling and add curry powder. Stir well, until curry powder dissolved.
- Add fish sauce to taste, salt and black pepper to taste. Add sliced chili pepper to taste.
- Simmer for about 2,5 hours until beef is tender, add pickled onions.
- Serve with Naan, dried fried onions, white rice and Mango Chutney.