Top Review by cnansel
The honey mustard added a different punch to the sauce. Didn't have any snow peas so I used plain old frozen peas which worked out fine. Served it over pasta, but next time it's on rice...think it would go better with the curry. But Dancer^ was right it's great cold with the pasta!
- 2⁄3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄4 cup honey mustard
- 1 lb grilling top sirloin steak, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 4 cups small cauliflower florets
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 package snow peas, defrosted
- 4 cups hot cooked fusilli (or other pasta, couscous or rice)
- 1⁄4 cup toasted slivered almonds (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients and pepper to taste in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk and set aside.
- Heat a large oiled non-stick skillet over high heat.
- Add meat and saute 3 minutes or until browned.
- Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add cauliflower and broth; cover, reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
- Return meat to skillet; stir in yogurt mixture.
- Add snow peas and bring to a boil; cook 2 minutes, stirring gently.
- Toss with pasta before serving.
- Garnish with toasted almonds, if desired.
- Good served cold as a luncheon salad.