1/1 Photo of Bombay Beef & Cauliflower
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 1 lb grilling top sirloin steak, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 4 cups small cauliflower florets
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 package snow peas, defrosted
- 4 cups hot cooked fusilli (or other pasta, couscous or rice)
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds (optional)
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients and pepper to taste in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk and set aside.
- 2Heat a large oiled non-stick skillet over high heat.
- 3Add meat and saute 3 minutes or until browned.
- 4Remove from skillet and set aside.
- 5Add cauliflower and broth; cover, reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
- 6Return meat to skillet; stir in yogurt mixture.
- 7Add snow peas and bring to a boil; cook 2 minutes, stirring gently.
- 8Toss with pasta before serving.
- 9Garnish with toasted almonds, if desired.
- 10Good served cold as a luncheon salad.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bombay Beef & Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.4
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 460.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: