Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from an old issue of Prevention Magazine. It's a great tasting salad.
- 2 oranges
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 1⁄4 cup whole almond, toasted
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- 12 pitted dates, halved
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar or 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped chutney
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- Grate peel from 1 orange and reserve the peel for the dressing.
- Peel and slice oranges.
- In bowl, toss salad ingredients with dressing.
- For Dressing:.
- place all dressing ingredients in blender container or food processor.
- Process until smooth, then stir in reserved grated orange peel.