Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
found this one by accident, using left overs. the whole family love it. a great tasting, hearty, quick meal to make. my son,s friends love when i make this. another winner in our household.
- 2 packets pizza crust mix
- 1⁄2 lb left over bolognese sauce
- 2 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- make up pizza mix.
- makes 1 large or about 3/4 individual pizza,s.
- spread bolognese over the top.
- place cheese on top.
- sprinkle oregano if desired.
- bake in a very hot oven for about 10/15 mins.