Recipe by **Mandy**
This is from Pampas, I'd never thought of sandwiching pizza bases so aim to give this a go soon
Top Review by Cook4_6
This was quite yummy. I used leftover Recipe #354164 from a previous meal. I also added a small amount of marinara to the top crust then topped with cheese and black and green olives. Very, very filling!
- 500 g prepared bolognese sauce
- 2 prepared pizza crust
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 100 g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Place one pizza base on a pizza or oven tray. Spread with meat sauce to within 1.25cm of edge, top with capsicum, mushrooms & half the cheese.
- Place second pizza base on top pressing down slightly, sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in a hot oven for 20-30 mins or until cheese is golden and base of pizza is cooked through.
- Serve with a crisp tossed salad.