Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Have been making and eating this one since I was a little girl and its still a favorite. Easy to make and keeps well.
- 8 slices of oscar meyer thin sliced bologna
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon horseradish cream
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- chopped sweet pickle (optional)
- Mix the milk, cream cheese, horseradish and mayonnaise together.
- Layer your bologna as follows; 1 slice of bologna-spread with cheese mixture then 1 slice of bologna.
- Keeping this up until the cream cheese mixture is all used up ending with a slice of bologna.
- Wrap with waxed paper and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Cut in small wedge shapes and serve.
- you can use other meats with this mixture.