1/1 Photo of Bologna Salad Sandwich Spread
True Texas's Note:
From AllRecipes.com, this is really good. If you don't like the sweet taste of Miracle Whip use mayo and dill pickle relish instead of sweet pickle relish. It does not take a whole jar of salad dressing, at the most I use 1/2 jar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) package bologna
- 1 (16 ounce) jar creamy salad dressing (or less)
- 1 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- 2Gind the bologna and eggs in a meat grinder with a medium blade. (I use food processor).
- 3In a large bowl, mix the bologna mixture with desired amount of creamy salad dressing and desired amount of pickle relish.
- 4Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours, or until chilled.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bologna Salad Sandwich Spread
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.3
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 170.0 mg
- Sodium 1315.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 11.4 g