Recipe by True Texas
From AllRecipes.com, this is really good. If you don't like the sweet taste of Miracle Whip use mayo and dill pickle relish instead of sweet pickle relish. It does not take a whole jar of salad dressing, at the most I use 1/2 jar.
- 4 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) package bologna
- 1 (16 ounce) jarcreamy salad dressing (or less)
- 1 cup sweet pickle relish
Directions See How It's Made
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- Gind the bologna and eggs in a meat grinder with a medium blade. (I use food processor).
- In a large bowl, mix the bologna mixture with desired amount of creamy salad dressing and desired amount of pickle relish.
- Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours, or until chilled.