Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From "SouthernAngel" Web page. Posted by request. Prep time is a guesstimate.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs bologna
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- Get 1 1/2 pounds bologna sliced 1/2-inch thick.
- Take 1 piece of bologna and cover with a layer of cream cheese, lay another piece of bologna on top of first piece.
- Then cover second piece with cream cheese, continue to do this until all 1 1/2 pounds are layered in the form of a cake.
- Then take remaining cream cheese and cover top and sides, just like you were icing a cake.
- Chill, slice and serve with crackers or chips.