Queen of Everything's Note:
This is a wonderful hot sandwich created by my mother. Think of it as a flat chili dog. Kids love 'em and you will, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place your bologna in a frying pan over medium-medium/high heat.
- 2Fry it until it is browned on each side (it will make little cups or flying saucer shapes).
- 3Meanwhile, heat up your chili.
- 4Grill your hamburger buns.
- 5Spread buns with mustard.
- 6Layer 4-5 slices of bologna, making sure to place the cup shape UP.
- 7Fill your bologna"cup" with chili.
- 8Top with onions, relish and cheddar and bun top.
- 9It is mandatory to serve these with potato chips.
- 10I suggest a good root beer to wash it all down.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bologna Burgers Ala Wanda
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.1
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 58.2 mg
- Sodium 1625.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 19.9 g